Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Review - First Impression

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Sweet Violet

Hello all,

I bought this sweet violet shade of Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm yesterday from Walgreens for $ 6.99 + taxes, I bit costly for a lip balm but considering my previous experience with the regular Burt's Bees lip balm, it was worth giving a try.

I have been noticing this new Burt's Bees lip balm on drug store shelfs since long, the packaging looks quite attractive and there are 11 shades available. Quite interesting!
So, I finally bought it yesterday.

There is something which attracts the most i.e. it's 100% natural.

The lip balm actually looks the same when packaging is opened as the regular ones, it's just the color difference.

It's super buttery and I liked how smoothly it goes on lips.

I have been reading a lot of negative reviews on this recently, some say it's very lightly tinted and others say that it doesn't have any taste.
But to me it's actually a YES, I don't like flavored lip balms and the ones that act as a lip gloss or lipstick.
 I like lip balms to be lightly tinted thats what it is.
It makes my lift soft and look natural & stays for long.

Thumbs Up!!


No comments :

Post a Comment